Need to weave new technology more effectively and fairly into your organisation and customer experience?
Want to progress to better or more joyful use of technology in a post-COVID society?
Are you asking soul-searching technology and innovation questions, but don’t quite follow your tech people’s answers?
I can help. I offer:—
- whole-of-org technology strategy and architecture, delivered through careful development of shared awareness and insight, and smart orchestration of technology approaches.
- calm, confident stewardship of people and resources within complex and ambiguous landscapes.
- wide-ranging development and operations skills, from front-end and back-end software to internet-of-things devices, to robust infrastructure and systems integration.
- accessible and friendly investigation and communication around technology, translating between disciplines and mindsets, and overcoming knowledge silos.
- socially-progressive thinking that prioritises equality, cultural diversity and inclusion.
- national and international remote collaboration and team management.
If any of these sound useful to you, then let’s talk. You can contact me below.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image
- State Library of New South Wales
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Australia
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Art Gallery of New South Wales
- National Film & Sound Archive
- ABC, SBS